Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Sketch (just barely)

Well, it’s the very last day of the month, and a Leap Day at that. So that means that it’s time for this inveterate procrastinator to post my entry for February’s SFYTT challenge. Right under the wire again.chair-ish-sfytt

Here’s the sketch. I really wanted to use one of these feb2012sfyttdoilies that I bought at the .99 store, and this was a perfect excuse. I ended up making the card a little bigger than my usual size to accommodate it. 

The stamps are from the On My Couch set (PTI), and the patterned paper is from the Hazel pad of the Stella Rose collection by MME. And I finally got to use this nifty embossing punch that I picked up for a song months ago (Martha Stewart). The chair is paper-pieced and accented with Copic markers.

Happy Leap Day!

CMsignature

No comments: