Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

In honor of the occasion, I decided to once again try my hand at digital scrapbooking using some freebie mini-kits I downloaded this morning from Sweet Shoppe Designs. And of course, using my favorite subject, my adorable granddaughter, Lilia.

Lilia-create

I used Stampin’ Up!’s MDS2+ program to make the page, and that digital “create” stamp is from there. The layout, however, was taken from Sketch Challenge #78 on Papertake. I think it was supposed to be a card sketch, but it worked great for a scrapbook page!

I’m happy to say that this digi-scrapping thing is really growing on me, and I’m getting less anxious every time I attempt a page. Yeah, new technology makes me nervous!

Now I think I’ll go out and enjoy some of this beautiful spring weather before I lose the whole day!

CMsignature

No comments: