Sunday, December 20, 2009

So sad....

I have no pictures to post for you until after Christmas. Sadly, the motherboard on my computer is fried, according to my awesome cousin Mark (everyone should have a cousin Mark!), although as far as he can ascertain, it has nothing to do with anything I might have done (whew!). I've ordered a replacement board, which he will install when it comes, but it won't be until after Christmas.

I do have pictures of the holiday cards I finally sent out (well, most of them, anyway), but they are stuck in the limbo that is my hard drive. Thankfully, awesome cousin Mark lent me a little netbook to use until the new motherboard (hopefully) gets me back up and running. So I will take this opportunity to wish you all a happy, healthy, and joyous holiday. Hopefully I'll be able to post some eye candy before the new year!

No comments: