Sunday, July 18, 2010

How is it possible?

Last week my youngest child turned 30. I think it was more traumatic for me than it was for her! She flew off to South Beach to celebrate with friends, while I sat here and pondered how this could possibly be. 30 used to be old —when I was a teenager we believed that we could not trust anyone over 30. But it doesn’t seem old any more! Like anything else in life, it’s all relative. I certainly don’t feel old enough to have 3 children over 30. I think I’ll just wait here and let them catch up to me!

Anyhow, this is the card I made for my amazing daughter, Annisa. It’s as sparkly and classy as she is.

annisa30bd It was hard to get a good picture of all the sparkle on this card. The ribbon is shimmery, the cocktail is made out of rhinestones, and the chipboard numbers (found them in my stash) are colored with a Copic marker and coated in glitter.

What I used:
Stamps
:
PTI Star Prints
Ink: Memento black
Paper: GCD Floral Garden
Other:
Zva bling, Lime Glimmer Ribbon, Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, SU! border punch

Not to go all mushy on you all, but feel truly blessed to have such phenomenal children and often wonder how I got so lucky! Life is good.

CMsignature

No comments: