Thursday, September 9, 2010

I found it!!!

My mojo, that is. As I suspected, it was buried beneath the layers of stamping detritus that was heaped on my table. Once I had a (relatively) clean space in which to create, it was easy to fall back into the swing of things. Perhaps this will teach me to straighten up after myself. OK, who are we kidding?

Anyhow, I’ve been quite prolific over the last couple of days, but I’ll start out by showing you this simple card. It was inspired by something I saw in one of the Paper Crafts magazines, but I have since forgotten which one.

happyday1Please forgive the crappy photo. I have the hardest time getting aqua colors right on the computer, and no amount of image editing seemed to do the trick.

I used paper from S.E.I.’s Happy Days 6x6 pad for instant impact. This paper is soooo pretty – you can’t see all the shiny, glittery accents on it here, so you’ll just have to trust me. The strip with the little white stars is also from that pack, and I ran over the edges with a glitter pen to mimic the glitter in the larger piece. Kate at i {heart} papers has the pad with some custom-made matching buttons.

The greeting stamp is from Papertrey Ink’s Enjoy the Ride set, which you’ll see more of in the coming days. The double punched borders are made with one of the SU! border punches. The cardstock used is PTI Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream.

I will be back tomorrow with more stampin’ goodness!

CMsignature

1 comment:

Beate said...

Great card, Carolyn. I love the paper you used and the double punch border.
Hugs and smiles