Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still here…

My mojo has gone mysteriously missing – I think it’s buried under the mess on my table. I haven’t been able to sit down and create lately – with one exception. This is a card I made for my very wonderful stepmother for her birthday this past week. It uses the special PTI set, Four of a Kind, that was given out at the CHA Supershow in Chicago (with purchase, of course!).

krysBD10 I used the rock’n’roll technique on the larger flowers, inking them first in Summer Sunrise, then rolling the edges in Pure Poppy. The flower centers are embellished with Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft. The background panel (Ripe Avocado) is embossed with Diamonds and Dots folder; I think it looks a little like a trellis for the flowers. Both the Flower Soft and folder are available from Kate at i {heart} papers.

The greeting and punched oval are from my Stampin’ Up! stash.

One of the many things I’m hoping to accomplish this long weekend is clearing off my table. If I find my mojo under that mess, you can expect to see more posts in the near future!

Happy Labor Day, my friends! Have some fun!

CMsignature

No comments: