Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cuppa Love

Well, my table is NOT cleared off, not even halfway, but I couldn't wait to play with some of the new goodies I just got from i {heart} papers. This is the simplest of cards, but it just makes me soooo happy!

First of all, I love how the stamp picks up the swirls in the paper. (Read below for all the details of what I used.) I love almost anything that's brown and pink, and this paper is to die for. I love how soft and luxurious the faux suede ribbon feels. I love how a little bit of Stickles makes everything special. But most of all, this card reminds me of the most amazing Raspberry Mocha Latte that I got at Border's bookstore last month. I can't remember who holds the coffee concession at Border's , but OMG, I am salivating thinking about that coffee. I know it has a gajillion calories, but it's the kind of stuff that makes you want to hug the stranger that made it for you! Seriously. I think the woman behind the counter was looking at me a little strangely by the time I left. It might have had something to do with the near-orgasmic noises I was making while I was drinking it.

OK, here's what you need to make this card yourself. Most of it is available at i {heart} papers.
Stamps: Sweet Hearts
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber and New Canvas, Copics
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet, PTI white
Other: Labels 1 Nestabilities, Stardust Stickles, Light Fuschia Faux Suede Ribbon



No comments: