Sunday, June 21, 2009

Carolyn has 2 Dads

Yeah, well kinda. A dad and a step-dad. Both are very important parts of my life. I confess (since neither of them reads my blog) that often I make the same Father’s Day card for both of them, since they’ve never been at the same place on Father’s Day, and have never been to each other’s homes. But this year, due to some unusual circumstances (to be discussed in another post), we’ll all be together today. So, 2 different cards were in order.

dad-fd This one’s for my Dad. I pretty much totally CASE’d it from Debbie Olson’s card. I used some of my delicious Wisteria paper and Glazed Brads (both available at i {heart} papers), and the PTI Star Prints stamp set. The ink and card base are SU! Elegant Eggplant.





george-fd

This one’s for George, my step-dad. It’s CASE’d from Mary Fish’s card. See, I’m having creativity issues these days – at least as far as cards are concerned. This uses all Stampin’ Up! supplies (wow, haven't said that in a while!) except for the little adhesive stars, which I can’t remember where I got.

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Father’s Day. I’m off to a family gathering that you will definitely hear more about later (or tomorrow).


Carolyn

No comments: