Monday, August 31, 2009

i {heart} coloring!

I really do. I loved it as a child, too. Nothing made me happier than a new box of 64 Crayola crayons. Now, of strawberries-GWcourse, my medium of choice is Copic markers. I managed to do a LOT of coloring this past weekend. Would you believe I made FOUR different cards? And I even made doubles of a couple of them.

This one was a single, though. It’s on its way now to my sister-in-law who just had shoulder surgery. When I was out in California in the spring staying with them, I watched her go through the better part of a crate of strawberries, so I know she’ll appreciate this particular image. If you click on it, you’ll be able to see a bigger shot of it (I think). I used the rectangle Nestabilities to emboss a frame around the image.

What I used:
Stamps: Flourishes Strawberries, PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Black, Copic markers
Paper: PTI White, Bitty Box Basics, SU Garden Green
Other:
Nestabilities, SU circle punches 

I’ll post more of this weekend’s cards over the next couple of days.

CMsignature

No comments: