Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love U

LoveU I’ve been playing around with Valentine’s Day cards, but not the mushy kind. This was a fun one. I actually made it a couple of weeks ago from a sketch challenge somewhere, but I can’t remember which one!

It uses patterned paper from the Love Me Do collection by My Mind’s Eye, which I got from Kate at i {heart} papers. The Love stamp is from the PTI set Mega Mixed Messages. The hearts were punched out of glitter paper with my SU! punch from one of the Petaloo glitter sheet pads, although Kate seems to be out of stock on this particular pad. The big letter “U” was from a set of silver glittered chipboard letters that I picked up on sale a looong time ago; I just colored it black with my Copic marker – neat trick!

I’m not entirely please with how this came out – I think the balance is off or something. But at least I’m stamping again – I hate when life gets in the way of the fun stuff. I’ll be back again with more – soon!

CMsignature

No comments: