Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Valentine

Friendship-TreeHere’s a card full of glittery goodness. What you can’t tell from this photo is that the patterned paper has a gorgeous, pearly shimmer to it.

The tree is stamped in Palette Burnt Umber. Since the hearts in the tree are all part of the same stamp, I went over them with some Magenta Stickles to jazz them up. Because the tip of the container is so fine, it was easy to cover the hearts – even the little ones.

I used my Nestabilities to cut the main image and sentiment, then airbrushed with a Copic marker. To remove the excess airbrushing from the inside of the sentiment circle, I went over it with the Copic blender.

The glittery strip across the front and the punched hearts at the top are from the Petaloo Glitter Sheets from i {heart} papers. The particular pad I used seems to be out of stock, but let me tell you, these glittered sheets are awesome in any color. They cut and punch like a dream, and there’s no glitter mess!

What I used:
Stamps: Whoo Loves You (Hero Arts)
Ink:
Palette Burnt Umber, Copic markers
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip and Purely Pomegranate,
S.E.I. Noisette, Petaloo Glitter Sheets
Other:
Nestabilities, Stickles 

CMsignature