Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yet Another Valentine

multihearts-love Can you stand one more? The day is almost here, so if I don’t show it to you now, I’ll have to wait until next year.

This one was CASE’d from a card by Nancy Riley, who in turn CASE’d it from someone else. Isn’t the stamping world awesome? So much inspiration out there! I was shameless – it’s almost identical to hers, except for the colors. Oh, and I put the greeting on another heart instead of the punch she used.

The hearts were punched out of papers from the Ooh La La collection by My Mind’s Eye (available at i {heart} papers) using SU! heart punches; the border punch is from SU! also. The base is PTI white, and the red CS and ribbon are PTI Pure Poppy.

Oh, and THIS one I actually mailed! I know – don’t fall off your chair. Most of my family is going to be here tomorrow for brunch, but my son and daughter-in-law are too far away, so i sent them a little love. Not quite as good as a red velvet cupcake, but it’ll have to do.

I might have to assault you with another Valentine’s post tomorrow.

Wishing you a LOVE-ly day!

CMsignature

4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I saw this on SCS and loved it so came to check it out on your blog. Love the patterns, colors and the arrangement of the hearts.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

We got it and we love it! Thank you and hope you are having a fab day with everyone today...

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Psst ~ I've got a giveaway on my blog...a new release ippity set!
http://taylormadebyjenmarie.blogspot.com/2010/02/ippity-blog-candy.html

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!