Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Button Bears

Try saying that 10 times fast.

I have sooooo many stamps that I haven’t used yet! I’d have to quit my paying job and stay home stamping full time if I were to ever hope to use them all. Scary stuff!

This Baby Button Bits set from PTI is one of my newer acquisitions, and since I hadn’t put it away yet, I figured I’d take it out for a spin. Here’s a pair of baby cards made exactly the same way, except for the colors and the embossing folders on each.baby-button-bears Oh, and I used different pierced borders on them, too. The piercing template I used was the Ecstasy Small Borders Template. Kate carries it at i {heart} papers. They add such a sweet touch, don’t they?

Most of the supplies are from Papertrey Ink. The girl card uses Sweet Blush cardstock, button and satin ribbon, and the Boy card uses Aqua Mist. The image for both is stamped on Vintage Cream with Palette Burnt Umber ink. The base cards are SU! Chocolate Chip (gotta use it up!), so I lined the inside with a trimmed piece of Vintage Cream and stamped the sentiment (from the Inside & Out: Baby set) on that.

I wish I could stamp all day today, but I have so much that I haven’t done around the house yet. Hmmm…stamping as a means of avoiding housework. Nah, I would never do that ;-)

CMsignature

No comments: