Wednesday, August 11, 2010

did somebody say…

You know how sometimes you can look at a sketch for inspiration and nothing comes to you? And then you look at the same sketch and POW!, it just jumps right out at you. That’s how it was with the FTL102 sketch on the clean&simple stamping blog. I looked at it all week, and then tonight it just hit me. So here it is:

CASmartini

Now look at the sketch and tell me how I, the queen of martinis, missed that until today:

FTL102 

I wish I could remember where I got this stamp. I went through a phase where I bought every martini-related stamp I could get my hands on. This is unmounted rubber, so I have no idea who makes it. The olives are just made with punches.

Anyhow, I suddenly have the urge for a drink. See ya!

CMsignature

4 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Ha! Love it!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Super fun idea for the olives. The sentiment stamp is made by Rubber Romance.

Karen Aicken said...

What a FUN take on the Clean and Simple sketch -- love it!
Cheers,Karen
www.alteredscrapbooking.com

Unknown said...

hilarious- love the card!!