Saturday, October 2, 2010

And now for something completely different…

A huge departure from my usual style in every way! Subdued colors are not the way I roll, but sometimes you have to shake things up. In a subdued sort of way.

paris There’s no bling on this. At all. The borders that appear to be black are actually chocolate brown. The image, from OCL’s Vintage Traveler set, is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa on cream cardstock, then sponged lightly with Chamomile ink to “vintage” it up a bit. The delicately delicious paper is from the Gossamer collection by Memory Box.

SC300The one thing that is consistently “me” in this card is that I  used another sketch challenge. This time the SCS #300 sketch. I can’t believe they’ve done 300 of them! The format of the sketch and the Eifel Tower just seemed meant for each other. Especially when the sketch is turned on its side.

Well, it’s been a prolific stamping day for me. I think I may be done for today. But maybe not. We’ll see…

CMsignature

No comments: