Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!

Yes, my non-stamping Facebook friends who are seeing this, there really IS a World Card Making Day -- and I’m gonna celebrate it to the max!

My first card today is in honor of my friend Lisette, who spent the afternoon here with me yesterday and almost died when she saw this “smooches” stamp – one of her favorite words. So here you go, Lisette – it’s yours next time you come over. :-)

smooches

Oh, and it uses this week’s Sketch For You To Try – thanks sfytt100210for another great sketch, Jen!

  
What I used:
Stamps: Love is Sweet (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento black,
Copic Markers (R83, R85, YG93, YG95, E42, E43, W1)
Paper:
PTI White, Hey Birdie (Kaiser Craft)
Other:
Nestabilities (Labels 13 & Big Scalloped Petite), Light Fuchsia Faux Suede Ribbon, Stickles

Stay tuned – there will be more!

CMsignature

No comments: