Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy WCMD (Part 2)

Yup, I managed to make another card to share. Sorry, but I’m not sharing the fugly ones.

This is for the SCS Pink Holidays challenge for the month of October. It’s part of their Hope You Can Cling To card drive to benefit the MD Anderson Cancer Center.

pink-sparkle-tree

I used Papertrey’s Merry & Bright Additions. I stamped the tree with a glue pad and covered it with some pretty fuchsia glitter from my stash. The base of the tree was stamped with Memento London Fog. The part that took the longest was finding the right paper to go with it. I ended up finding it, of all places, in my Basic Grey Lemonade pad. I couldn’t find just the right color ribbon, so I took some light MTSC93_thumbpink taffeta ribbon and colored it with Copic marker RV17. The old (retired?) SU! Purely Pomegranate was a good match to mat the image. Super simple, but cute! And it uses this week’s sketch challenge (yes, I loves me some sketch challenge) from Mercy. 

I don’t think I’m done yet, so I may be back again for a record-breaking third post today!

CMsignature

No comments: