Monday, January 2, 2012

How did I NOT post these?!!!

I was looking through my camera, trying to delete stuff and make room for photos of my upcoming trip, when I found pictures of cards that I had somehow never posted! Well, this being a new year and a time for fresh starts, I figured it was as good a time as any to catch up on posting last year’s cards!

Forgive me if I don’t go into detail – some of these were made a LONG time ago! Also, for the same reason, please forgive me if I can’t remember whose work inspired me enough to CASE it, or which sketch challenge, if any, I used at the time.

This one is the most recent of the batch. My niece Hannah turned 18 last month (how did that happen?), and this was her card.
hannah18

OK, I’m just gonna start putting them up here. If you have any questions about what I used, just leave me a comment and I’ll answer if I can. yellow-poppies-birthday

punched-bear-baby-card

hey-chickie
life-is-short
butterfly-note-cards-blue
million-thanks

There. I think those are all the ones that are worth sharing. I do have my share of duds, you know. And it is quite possible that some cards actually got mailed/given (gasp!) without my having taken a picture of them first.

If you’ve made it this far through the post, please accept my most sincere thanks for sticking with my blog even though I am probably the world’s most recalcitrant (look it up) blog poster. I know I’m bad about it, and obviously all my intentions to be better haven’t done much good. So thanks. Really.

And let me take a moment to wish you the most joyful, healthy, successful (whatever that means to YOU), and fulfilling year yet. I can feel it already – 2012 is gonna be GREAT!

CMsignature

2 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

I didn't need to look it up because I'm just that smart. :)

whoistracy said...

These are adorable! Love the clean and simple ones, especially. Don't you just love found work??