Sunday, January 29, 2012

Playtime!

Rather than feel TOO sorry for myself about not being with so many of my crafty friends at CHA in Anaheim, I decided to do some stamping this weekend. Didn’t get much else accomplished, but at least I had fun!

One of the cards I made was based on this week’s Card Patterns Sketch 150. For some reason, I’m still stuck in baby girl mode (being a recent new grandma and all), so this is what I came up with:

baby-bear-CPS150I used stamps from Lawn Fawn. The bear is from the Christmas set, Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum, and the sentiment is from Just My Type, Too. The paper is from the Sweet Owl pad by First Edition. You can’t see it in the photo, but it’s got shiny, glittery elements in it. The ribbon and pearls were colored with Copic Marker RV32. I LOVE how you can always have the right color embellishment this way! The frame was cut with Nestabilities.

Sketch150

I actually did quite a bit of stamping this weekend, but I’ll show you more throughout the week.

Have a good one!

CMsignature

No comments: