Monday, January 30, 2012

Mint Motif & FTL175

During my “don’t feel sorry for yourself because you’re not at CHA” stamping session this weekend, I also made this card using this week’s Clean & Simple FTL175 sketch:

3hearts-FTL175I know the panel looks black, but it’s really Smoky Shadow, very dark grey. It’s stamped in white with Kimberly Crawford’s Mint Motif set Beyond Borders, which is featured in the new PaperCrafts issue of Stamp It! 3 Ways. Here’s the sketch it’s based on: FTL175
I swapped out some punched hearts for the flowers. The XOXO stamp is from the LilyBee Design set Head Over Heels.

I have to say, I really, really love how this card came out!

I’ll be back later this week to show you more…

CMsignature

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! The background paper is wonderful and really makes the red pop!!!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/