Friday, May 1, 2009

1st Anniversary (already!)

Look at me - 2 posts in one day! (Scroll down if you didn't see the first one)

I can't believe that my daughter and her super-fabulous husband have been married for a whole year! Seems like their wedding was just yesterday. The card should arrive on their anniversary tomorrow, but she doesn't read my blog so it's safe to post it here for you all to see today.

OK, so this card was completely "borrowed" from the very talented Amy, but it was so perfectly dead-on for what I needed that I couldn't resist! You should go check out her blog, Ink About Me. She's full of amazing talent and inspiration! I changed out her colors a little, so they would match the colors used for their wedding. All stamps and paper are from Papertrey Ink.

What I used:
Stamps: Damask Designs (love this set!!!)
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, Palette Claret
Paper: PTI White, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft
Other: SU scalloped border punch, May Arts ribbon


Have a great weekend!

No comments: