Friday, May 1, 2009

Twins Cards

I had a request from someone at work for a card for twins (a boy and a girl), and she wanted a few to choose from, so I set out to find inspiration from my fellow stampers. Unfortunately I am not at home now and don't have access to whose talents I was inspired by, so please forgive me for not giving credit at this time. I'll try to go back and add it in when I'm home later this weekend. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. It was late and I didn't have my new photo light box set up yet. All stamps and paper are PaperTrey Ink.

This one uses Bitty Baby Blessings and Green Thumb. Somebody (not me!) figured out that the little baby head fit perfectly into the litte pea pod. I airbrushed a white fabric flower with a Copic marker to match. Also used Nestabilities and the Threading Water punch.


Bitty Baby Blessings again. PTI white satin ribbon. The little baby heads are stamped first, and then stamped again on scrap, colored with Copic markers, and punched out so I could apply them on top.


More Bitty Baby Blessings. And generous use of the dotty Cuttlebug embossing folder. I actually stamped and cut out at least 20 of those little onesies (in 5 or 6 colors) while I was watching TV so I would have them for many future baby cards!


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

love the twin cards, but how is she going to pick just one. :)