Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I thought I’d start the year off by pulling out one of my favorite OCL sets and wishing you all good fortune in 2011.

good-fortune2011

I’ve got much to be thankful for in the past year, and I can’t wait to see what this year brings! Good fortune, both financially and otherwise, would be nice. And the return of my mojo would be nice, too.

This card uses the sketch from the January SFYTT Sketch Challenge. I’m so glad Jen decided to switch to a monthly challenge instead of giving it up. Her sketches are the best, and they never fail to inspire me.

After I colored the designs on the tablecloth, I went over them with some Spica glitter pens to match the sparkle of the striped paper. And I wrote in the 2011 by hand in the crystal ball.

What I used:
Stamps: Crystal Clear(OCL)
Paper: Happy Day (s.e.i.), Black,
Copic Blending Cardstock
Ink: Memento Black, Copic markers, Spica pens

Wishing you all the best in the new year.

CMsignature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!!!

I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

Amy Sheffer said...

What a cute image and fantastic card! Love the bright colors -- cheerful and upbeat for the new year!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Very cute card, love that image! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ