Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two days in a row!

rustic-butterfly-TY Here’s another card I made recently with some goodies I got at CHA a couple of weeks ago. It has sort of a rustic feel to it, which is pretty much outside my comfort zone.

The nice people at the Scor-Pal booth were kind enough to give me a Scor-Bug tool when I mentioned that I’d been wanting to try one. That was the launching point for this card, which uses a kraft panel edged with the little bugger.

At the Simple Stories booth, they had some samples of paper from the Days of Summer collection out for the taking. It was a piece that had circles of different patterns from the collection, so I punched some butterflies out of a few of them, and a circle out of another. I trimmed it with some adhesive paper lace from Basic Grey, and stamped it with one of my favorite stamps from Papertrey’s Signature Greetings set. The butterflies are blinged up a bit with rhinestones. Had to add some bling somewhere!

It’s a beautiful day, and I’m gonna head out for a long walk, ‘cause I think it’s supposed to rain later.

CMsignature

No comments: