Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feel Better, Cupcake!

When I saw the sketch for the FTL155 Challenge this week, it reminded me of a made-up bed for some reason. Tonight I sat down to play, and this is what I came up with:

feel-better-cuppie I’ve been loving the Miss Nelly paper by Kaiser Craft (I’ve used it a lot lately – I’ll show you later), and this Doctor’s Orders stamp by Taylored Expressions was perfect for paper-piecing with it.

A few Copic markers, a little ribbon, and it was done!

Here’s the sketch with the link if you’re interested:
FTL155

 

 

 

 

 

Off to bed now – it’s been a crazy weekend, following a crazy week, and I think tomorrow’s gonna be a little crazy too!

CMsignature

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

you're RIGHT, the sketch does look like a bed...love your take on it and that stamp set is too cute! :)