Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bro!


My family has a LOT of birthdays this time of year! My brother in California has one coming up, and usually I make him a card that reflects his passion for wine. This year, however, I was having a hard time coming up with something new, so I focused on one of MY new passions — cupcakes! Over the summer when he and his family came east for a visit, I brought a bunch of cupcakes to my dad's house for our big family get-together, so I guess it will have some meaning to him. I hope so, anyway.

I wish I could have made it out west to his annual birthday wine party. Someday...

What I used:
Stamps: Birthday Cupcakes (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Memento black, Copic markers
CS: PTI white, SEI Poppy stack
Other: The striped paper has a metallic gold stripe in it, so I used a metallic gold market to decorate the cupcakes. I also used some SU! brown taffeta ribbon and the SU! scalloped border punch. Oh, and my Nestabilities. LOVE my Nesties!!!


No comments: