Thursday, October 16, 2008

Triple Threat!

The week is running out and I haven't stamped nearly as much as I'd have liked, given the fact that I was OFF 3 days this week! I work for a place that observes all of the major Jewish holidays, and I had so many plans for those days off — but things don't always work out the way we plan them. Busy, yes; stamping, not so much.

Anyway, this was my effort to combine 3 of this week's SCS challenges in one: SC198, CC188 and WT188. The color challenge was Pink Pirouette, Basic Black and Whisper White. The Ways To Use It challenge was about plaid. And this was the sketch we were to use for this week's challenge:

And here is my card:
It's not my best work, so maybe I should stop trying to kill so many birds with one stone. But it is kinda cute, huh?

What I used:
Stamps: Wild About You and Polka Dot background (SU), Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pallette black, Pink Pirouette (I outlined the elephant and the plaid piece with a black Micron pen)
Paper: PTI white, Basic Black, some pink plaid paper I had from an old DCWV stack
Other: Googly eye (is there a right way to spell that?)

No comments: