Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh boy... Here I go!

My first blog. Not that I'm unfamiliar with the blogosphere -- I subscribe to 198 (and counting) blogs on my Google Reader. Yikes! No wonder I don't have time to do anything but sit at my computer. It's also the reason I can't seem to get out the door early enough to get to work on time. Do you find yourself stuck in front of the computer blurfing (short for blog surfing -- isn't that a disgusting sounding new word?) to the exclusion of the rest of your life?

So now I can become a part of everyone else's "problem." I hope whoever finds themselves reading this will enjoy my random thoughts (nod to Merry) and pictures of the various cards, invitations and other things I deem worthy of your consideration.

I will definitely be changing the layout of this blog, as I seriously do NOT like this color scheme, but one thing at a time. Let's see how this goes...

No comments: