Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a Few Birthday Fishes

Of course I had to make a birthday card to go along with the heart note card set, and what better opportunity to play with my until-now-unused heart Nestabilities. Now, I didn't have any of the paper left that I used on the note cards, so it's not matchy-matchy, but who says it has to be?!! But is it ever cute!!!! The patterned paper is from the K & Co. Berry Sweet assortment, and the sentiment is from the PTI mini-set Pond Life Sentiments.

On another note, I will be away for the whole weekend, from Friday afternoon until some time Sunday, and it is just killing me that I won't have computer access the whole time. I cannot imagine how many new blog postings will be waiting for me in my Google Reader when I return. But the hardest part is knowing I'll be missing the PaperTrey release! Seriously. I know I can see them and buy them when I get home, but somehow it's not the same. But you understand that, don't you? It's sort of a sickness... but the good kind.

Anyhow, have a great weekend!

No comments: