Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tower o' Cupcakes


I wanted to post this last night, but the darned Stickles wouldn't dry! This is my feeble attempt at Julee's Mojo Monday challenge. I'm still feelin' the love for the Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcakes set, so I masked these little beauties to create a leaning tower of cupcakes. And I just had to use my new Cupcakes paper from i {heart} papers.

I'm actually not too thrilled about how my stars came out. I covered black punched stars with Crystal Stickles, which I also used on the cupcake frosting, but the color came out kinda greenish-blue on the black, which is not what I wanted. There are so many different colors of Stickles that look similar, so I really need to experiment to see what colors they cast.

Almost all of the ingredients for this card are available from i {heart} papers, of which I am a proud design team member. Kate just got a bunch of new stuff into the store, including some of the new Nestabilities (which I can't wait to get my hands on), so go check it out!

Also, don't forget about my blog candy offering — it ends tomorrow (Friday) at noon, so if you haven't already entered, go there NOW! Oh, and Amber also has blog candy, so scoot on over there, too.

3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Carolyn, This is so darn cute! Love all the sparkle!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

so cute! Love all the cupcakes! Thanks for playing! :)

whoistracy said...

Very cute Carolyn!