Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random observations...

It's rainy and yucky today, and my knees hurt and I'm cranky. So cranky that even I don't want to be around me. My boss, smart lady that she is, is laying low and keeping out of my way. So I'm left here to mull over the complexities of life, and I'd love your feedback on the following:

  • Why does making 1 single card make such a mess? My table was clear, and now it's covered with "stuff" again. 1 crummy card!!! How does that happen?
  • Have you ever noticed that the more "stuff" you have, the harder it is put together a card? It seems like it was so much simpler in the beginning when my choices were fewer. Now I have so much stuff that I forget what I have, and I feel less creative than ever!
Given my mood, this seems more like a rant, but please don't be put off. Do you have any of your own observations on these musings? Am I alone in feeling this way? Talk to me...

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Hey Carolyn, I know exactly what you mean about the more stuff you have, the harder it is to put something together. On the other hand, though, I gain immense satisfaction from having the perfect "whatever" to put into a card. Sometimes it comes to me in the middle of the process. I find that I can't stamp when I'm tired. Then it is all overwhelming.