Saturday, March 14, 2009

French Country Fruit

I was practicing with my Copics this weekend, using these delightful Lockhart stamps, among others. The colors and designs just sort of reminded me of the French Country style that I like so much, so I decided to make a set of three cards using them.

The blue check paper is from the SU! Patterns Pack II, and the red dots are from the Papertrey 2008 Bitty Dots pad.

Here are close-ups of the three cards. They all use a slightly different setup, although they use the exact same supplies.



They are very simple cards, with ribbon and bling conspicuously absent, but they make me happy!

What I used:
Stamps: Lockhart cherries, strawberries, apples
Ink: Memento black, Copic markers
Paper: PTI white, SU! Yoyo Yellow, DP mentioned above
Other: Fiskars border punch, Nestabilities Labels II


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Perfect color combos for these images.

whoistracy said...

Yumm! These are delicious.

Anonymous said...

Love these Lockhart stamps, they're so fun to color! Great job on these!