Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mojo Bunnies

A bunch of my daughter's friends are having babies soon, so she asked me for a few cards. After all, what good is having a mom who makes cards if you can't call on her for a few now and then? So I decided, once again, to use Julee's Mojo Monday sketch as inspiration for a couple of them.

My go-to stamp of choice for baby cards is this adorable bunny from a retired Stampin' Up set, A New Little Someone. I also used various SU designer papers for these. That cute lacy strip going up the middle is cut from a sheet of various lace strips called Petticoat (s.e.i.) that I got from Kate and i {heart} papers. The bunnies are colored with Copic markers, and the accents are painted with Candle Light Shimmerz. The ribbon on top is from Papertrey Ink.

3 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Love these cards...they will be a hit for sure with the moms-to-be! Love the image...too cute.

Debra in Conroe, TX

Bev said...

Two adorable cards

Becky said...

These are simply stunning!