Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mojo Bunnies

A bunch of my daughter's friends are having babies soon, so she asked me for a few cards. After all, what good is having a mom who makes cards if you can't call on her for a few now and then? So I decided, once again, to use Julee's Mojo Monday sketch as inspiration for a couple of them.

My go-to stamp of choice for baby cards is this adorable bunny from a retired Stampin' Up set, A New Little Someone. I also used various SU designer papers for these. That cute lacy strip going up the middle is cut from a sheet of various lace strips called Petticoat (s.e.i.) that I got from Kate and i {heart} papers. The bunnies are colored with Copic markers, and the accents are painted with Candle Light Shimmerz. The ribbon on top is from Papertrey Ink.


Debra said...

Love these cards...they will be a hit for sure with the moms-to-be! Love the image...too cute.

Debra in Conroe, TX

Bev said...

Two adorable cards

Becky in East Tennessee said...

These are simply stunning!