Sunday, March 21, 2010

It’s Officially Spring!!!

And with that comes the promise of beautiful weather, which we have been fortunate to have had here for the past few days. With it also comes my allergies, which I managed to forget about, thinking I must be coming down with a cold. Ugh. Time to get a new prescription for my Flonase.

And with spring also comes Easter. I’m more of a Passover girl myself, but someone at work asked me to make her some Easter cards for the kids in her family, so I thought I’d use some of the new Chickengirl Design digital stamps for them. This one is appropriate for either a girl or a boy, I think.

skater-easter-bunny1 I used Technostamper’s Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #114 for this. I also used my new Kioshi paper (just got an order of yummy stuff from Kate at i {heart} papers). Skater Bunny is colored with Copic markers (C1, C3, V01, V04, B34, B37, R81, G21, 0). The image is cut out with Nestabilities Labels One. The contrasting strip of paper is Papertrey’s Plum Pudding, which goes beautifully with the patterned paper. My monitor doesn’t handle purples too well, so the color is probably off a little.

I’ll be back with another one tomorrow. I just love how these cards came out, and I can’t wait to share them with you!

Off to sleep now – need to be ready for the new week. Thanks for stopping by!

CMsignature

4 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Cute!!

MJ said...

Just darling! What a fun image and you really brought it to life with your coloring. Great job with the sketch, thank so much for playing along!

Lori said...

Totally adorable--from another Passover girl(LOL)!

shannon said...

cute bunny! love the spring feel. hope you have time to enjoy the passover celebration this week.