Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thankful Thoughts

SC270-thankful

I just got the Gina K set, Lovely Labels, and thought it would be nice to use one of them in this week’s SCS sketch challenge. The crosshatch design in this one reminded me of the papers in the Cosmo Cricket pad, Early Bird, so that’s what I used. This is such a great sketch for showing off pretty papers – I think I may have to make another one that’s more Spring-y. I seem to be falling into more subdued colors lately, and I really need a dose of bright!

The sentiment is a little freebie I got in a Verve order a long time ago, but it fit nicely, style-wise and size-wise, into this frame. The ribbon is from my SU! stash, as is the Riding Hood Red paper and ink. The little dots in the lower right corner are just 1/4” punches from the paper I used on the left side. I glued them down and applied big globs of Glossy Accents on them.

Sunday night – time to get myself prepared for the week ahead. Hope you all had a great weekend, and thanks so much for visiting!

CMsignature

No comments: