Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Laila & Roy!

LRanniv10

Today is my daughter and son-in-law’s second wedding anniversary. Wow, time has gone by so fast! And it’s so wonderful to see how happy they are. My kids have excellent taste in spouses!

Since I am on a butterfly kick these days, I couldn’t resist picking up these gorgeous Martha Stewart stickers when I was wandering around my local paper crafting store last week. And then when I found an amazing pad of K and Co. specialty papers (Que Sera Sera) that went perfectly with them, I had to have that too. It’s very dangerous to wander around that store! I’m gonna have to find someplace else to aim for on my lunchtime walks.

I used one of the sketches from the Verve sketch challenges last month, so it’s only fitting that I used a sentiment from their Anniversary Birds set. 

Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend! Wish it could last a little longer…

CMsignature

No comments: