Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yay, Cathleen!

My friend and fellow IHP Design Team member, Cathleen Torina, is this week’s Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast Stampers. I’m over-the-moon thrilled for her, and she SO deserves it!

The deal is that you pick one of the many amazing cards in her gallery and find one to do over your own way. I think you’re supposed to use a different image, but since I have the image she used on this card, and I’ve had a hard time using it, I figured I’d use her same basic layout (‘cause I loved it so much!) and just change the colors up. I also didn’t use quite as many layers or details as she did.

ctorina-case

What I used:
Stamps:
Thank You (cling - Hero Arts)
Ink: Memento Black,
Copic markers RV06, YG25
Paper: White, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics (
PTI)
Other: Buttons and ribbon from
PTI, Big Scalloped Petite Borderabilties

I hope you’ll go over and take a look at all of Cathleen’s gorgeous work – she’ll inspire you the way she does me!

CMsignature

No comments: