Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shabby Chic Baby Girl

I would tend to describe my papercrafting style as clean & simple, so shabby chic is not something I’ve ever felt comfortable with. Which is why the Shabby Chic CAS Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers kind of scared me. But I had this beautiful Memory Box Gossamer paper from i {heart} papers, and it seemed like a great way to use it. I also took the opportunity to use the Paper Crafts Go-To Sketch Challenge #3 to make this card. Nothing like compound challenges to get the mojo going!

GTSC3-babygirl

I must say, I kinda like the way it came out. But don’t expect to see a lot of sponging or {shudder} distressing from me!

CMsignature

What I used:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits (
PTI)
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: Memory Box Gossamer,
PTI White and Sweet Blush
Other: Vintage Buttons (
PTI), 1” circle punch

No comments: